The VersiWall is a vertical garden system, which is easy to deploy and maintain. The modules allow various installation and creative planting possibilities. The main component of VersiWall is the VersiWall tray. This is mounted directly on the VersiWall mounting plate. By 6 attachment points is the assembly easily possible: on concrete steel mats, steel rods or thight ropes.
A clamp prevents that the VersiWall tray is taken off accidentally carried away by the wind. No additional screws and brackets are required.
The removal of individual elements is possible at any time. Each plot has its own water reservoir. If desired, a watering system can be additonally installed. The installation can be performed safely and easily by one person.
- Planting media: allows wide choice of planting media to be used.
- Safety: anti-lift arms prevent inadvertent dislodgement of trays.
- Drainage: Drainage outlet allows excess water to flow into underlying trays or to be channeled away at the lowest
- Baffle plate: Distributes irrigation, prevents media spillage and allows trays to neatly overlap in close planting.
- Plant density: Flexible vertical and horizontal tray spacing allows variable plant density and design options.
- Water re-use: Base Plate with capillary functon enables use of stored water /ferriliser in reservoir
- Irrigation: Irrigation pipes are concealed between trays or at the rear
- Anchor system: 6-point mounting permits flexible use of various mounting options individually or in combination.
- Installation: Proprietary Mounting Panels facilitate DIY installation and easy mounting of trays.
- Soil volume: Holds 1,8 L of soil the equivalent of 150 mm diameter planting pot.
- Tray width: Wide 200 mm tray permits easy planting and allows room for plants to branch out as they grow.
Size of tray in mm:
Overall: 195 (W) x 207 (H) x 192 (D)
Nominal: 200 (W) x 150 (H) x 195 (D)
Size of mounting panel in mm:
Overall: 418 (W) x 925 (H) x 22 (D)
Nominal: 400 (W) x 900 (H) x 22 (D)
Planting media volume:
~ 1.8 l
Weight (kg/ m2)
Close planting (~ 33 trays) = ~ 93kg
Spaced planting (~ 22 trays) = ~ 62kg
Biological / chemical resistance
unaffected by moulds and algae / good resistance to alcali and bitumen
Stored water use
Reservoir cover with capillary function helps to sustain plant growth.
Anti-Lift arms prevent inadvertent dislodgement of trays.
3 pairs of anchor hooks allow use of various mounting options.
Distributes irrigation, prevents media spillage and allows trays to neatly overlap in close planting.
Variabel vertical and horizontal tray spacing allows different planting and design options.
Excess water flows into underlying trays or is discharged through drainage outlet.